We received great reviews at the New York State AER conference in Syracuse. Similar to the other conferences we’ve attended, there was a large turnout – standing room only.
Thanks to board of NYS AER pictured below for putting together a great event.
Here ‘s what the teacher’s evaluation forms said:
- I would recommend this presenter to others: Yes: 100%
- The topic was relevant: Yes: 100%
- This presentation met my needs. Yes: 100%
- The training method was effective. Yes: 100%
For the question: “The most beneficial part of this presentation was…“, teacher stated:
- Exciting new technology. Love that it is cross categorical and can be adapted to meet individual student needs. Love that it generates the progress and evaluation towards goals
- Learning how to use iPad with the app. Ideas for games to help kids learn skills and concepts
- Innovative app
- Cool idea!
- Seeing examples of the available games.
- Great concept
- App info and Braille accessibility
- Excellent explanations and videos showing extensive, deep knowledge and research within the blindness field to address real needs
- New information that is relevant to our needs
- How Braille works with this program.
We are now offering webinars for teachers and specialists, and we can give you CEU credit (from ACVREP). Reply to this email if you would like to arrange a webinar.